Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introduction

Introduction – Written on 2nd February 2012


Om Tat Sat Brahmaarpanamastu

As I begin to type this introduction, I think of my Guruji and am reminded about his first words during the online Srividya class offered by Devipuram in August 2011...Guruji had said "Hi Friends"....So, that's how I begin this introduction:

Hi Friends,

My name is Priya and I am a Srividya Upasaka. These writings are about my spiritual experiences. I'm not a vedic pundit nor a sanskrit scholar....My spiritual writings are how I moved from

asato ma sad gamaya
tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
mrutyor ma amritam gamaya

From ignorance, to truth
From darkness, to light
From death, to immortality


From the left hand side, of the above quote to the right hand side....It's a journey -- my spiritual journey "as-it-happened" ---- NOT as I now know it to be.


Call HER by whatever name you want - Adi Parashakti, Kali, Bhagavathi etc.....To me, SHE is Lalithamba....As my spiritual journey progressed, I turned to HER & HER Vidya called "Sri Vidya" because I felt that my life was "incomplete" without a daughter ---- I turned to HER to seek a daughter and my spiritual journey led me to HER --- and I realized that SHE is the "daughter" that I have been missing...People may call HER as "Mother" but to me, SHE is my daughter and I've found HER, safely tucked away within mySELF.


This is my journey, on how I found HER.....Why am I sharing this with you? --- Because SHE asks me to, because I felt like it....Either way you take it, it would be true.


So, "tighten your seat-belt" and get ready for the roller-coaster ride....It's upto you whether to believe all this or not....But it is my personal experience...Remember the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover"....Well, don't yet judge me by this "introduction" ---- the story is afterall, just starting.....Wait until you've read it all, as I've written it all down --- as per instructions from HER.....I had initially shared these writings with my Guruji and with His grace & blessings, I'm sharing it all with you as well.... There maybe a few places that have typo/grammatical errors...I've proof-read as much as possible and anyway in the path-of-the-Higher Truth, the "rules of grammar" isn't going to save anyone, right??


"Story, screenplay, direction, action" = all HER doing.....It took me a while to realize IT.....If possible, please do wait until the finale of these writings before you judge me.....The order of the story is:

  1. Introduction
  2. Srividya - Yes or No?  ---- The "summary" that I had sent to the online Srividya class on 3rd August 2011, for consideration to join the online class.
  3. My conversations with HER ---- Part 1 to Part 23   
  4. "Giving-something-back-to-the-society" project
  5. Conclusion 


    Om Tat Sat Brahmaarpanamastu